We all view the same universe but we have different perceptions, and life experiences based on the way we perceive it. Manifestation is one of the most amazing tools I have used in creating my reality because it has helped me in creating a healthy life.
I’ve been living a healthy lifestyle since I was a kid. I never smoke, I go to the gym four times a week, and I am conscious about my diet that when I was diagnosed of Uterine Myoma when I was 42, I was devastated. I mean how could this happen to a healthy person like me so I blamed it to my genes, to other people, and even the universe and the more I think about it, the angrier I get.
I tried alternative medicine hoping it would just go away because there are apparently cases in some patients whose mass disappear after menopause but in my case, it didn’t. It grew to a size so big I look like I’m 5 months pregnant. I didn’t know about the Law of Attraction during that time but I always have this dream about being well. I just didn’t know how to identify it at that time.
When I learned about the Law of Attraction, I found it easy to train myself at using the principles because I have done these things since I was in secondary school. I couldn’t understand it at that time, I just thought I have some sort of sixth sense that I can tell what’s going to happen.
Personally, I can say that when you believe that your desire is already here, it will show up because by the Law of Attraction the vibration you send to the universe will make it happen. It will take time for some people to believe this process but if you feel good about what you desire you’re automatically in alignment with the universe and I can assure you that if you feel good and enthusiastic about something, you’re going to manifest these things into your life because the universe will rearrange itself to give you what you want.
We are constantly shaping and creating our reality by our thoughts and beliefs and the universe is supporting this creation by giving us what we want. We have a choice to manifest what we want so decide what is it that you want, visualize using positive thoughts, affirm it to yourself, and believe that it is yours and you will be amazed at the results.
What You Feel is What You Manifest
Your feelings are essential to making the law of attraction work for you.
It is ultimately your feelings that will control what your vibration is, and it is your vibration that you send out that does the attracting.
Our current human consciousness is based upon feeling miserable. We find it enjoyable to be around miserable people who are the same as us. We find it enjoyable to talk and share our misery with others.
It’s this perpetual cycle of thinking negatively that is keeping you away from living in more abundant circumstances. You may say that it isn’t your fault that you think the way you do? It’s your mothers fault, right?
Instead of blaming someone else and just putting up with your circumstances, why not work towards changing them?
The law of attraction doesn’t care whether you want something or not, whatever you give your attention to for lengthy periods of time is what you will attract. No question about it, it works every time with extreme accuracy.
You absolutely can live the life you desire, it just takes some work.
The first step towards making change is to take responsibility for everything in your life. Once you fully accept that you’ve created everything wanted or unwanted, the quicker it will be for you to make substantial change.
If you’re stuck blaming people for your circumstances, you’re not going to have much ability to change since you don’t actually believe you’re creating your reality.
Once you’ve realized that you create it all, the next thing you need to do is pay attention to how you feel. You want to make this a habit that you do as many times as possible throughout the day. Simply ask yourself?
How do I feel, right now?
If you feel happy, positive and upbeat then you’re on the right path and you’re moving towards people, places, circumstances and events that will please you.
If you’re not feeling so great (and this can also be classed as feeling neutral) then you’re heading towards something unwanted.
Thankfully, the law of attraction does not manifest instantly, so if you’re feeling not so good, you’ve now got time to get out of there! If you remain in that negative place for too long, you’ll find that negative people, places, circumstances and events and hurling their way towards you.
Keep asking yourself, “how do I feel, right now?”. Abundance is your birth right.
Visualization Secrets, the Law of Attraction and Money
If you’ve worked with the Law of Attraction and money, or the principles outlines in the movie The Secret, but somehow things just don’t seem to be coming together for you then the following information on visualization may help.
I call them secrets because when most people explain a concept they don’t convey the key components. Most people are told to visualize, or told to set goals but these terms can be vague. I hope the speifics outlined here help move you forward in creating your own life.
Most people say they can’t visualize, they have trouble creating the image. Actually, in a visualization process the key is to feel. Feel just like you would if what you are imaging is real. This engages all of your senses and your mind in a fundamental way.
One way of seeing this is to imaging your emotions are like vibrations that you send out, inviting likewise vibrations in. By experiencing the feeling you want to have during your visualization, you invite more of that feeling toward you, manifesting a reality that creates that feeling.
Unfortunately the same is true for negative visualizations, or long held negative emotions. The Law of Attraction doesn’t discriminate. Those same negative emotions you feel invite more negative emotion to. Eventually if held for long enough they will manifest in some way.
The Law of Attraction and Money
Specifically with the Law of Attraction and Money, don’t focus on your current financial situation if it is bad. It is fine to acknowledge that it exists, there is no burying our heads in the sand here. Simply focus most on a feeling of gratitude for what you do have. Set goals and step toward those goals that are easily within reach of one another. Then begin taking each step with focusing on maintaining a feeling of positive expectation. A sort of “I don’t know how or when it’s going to happen but it’s coming” type of positive expectation.
Also fast forward in time and experience the feeling of having achieved all of your wildest dreams, so that you always maintain an awareness of the big picture.
How to Get What You Really Want Using the Law of Attraction
When you are taking a picture, even in the age of digital cameras and auto-adjustments, something has to happen before a clear photograph can be taken. When taking a picture, to get what you really want, you have to focus the camera. This is more than just pointing the camera in the general direction of what you want and hitting the shutter. You have to find what you are looking for, center on it, focus, and then snap your picture.
Life is no different.
To get what you really want you have to do the same things. And getting what you really want is no more complicated than taking a picture. You just have to follow the very same steps:
1. Find out what you want – Just like taking a picture you need to know what you want. You need to know exactly what you want, down to the smallest detail. You need to know what it looks like and most importantly you need to know what it feels like to already have what you want. And you do this by the process of visualization which is just ahead of us.
2. Center on it – You need to carry the image of what you want in the center of your thoughts. When something contrary to what you want enters the picture you need to let it pass right by and then re-center your thoughts on what you want.
3. Focus – This is the key, once you have the image, and you have it in your mind, you need to focus the image through visualization. In simple terms, you make the image in your mind as sharp and bright and colorful as possible and you start to imagine yourself as having achieved whatever it is you really want. This needs to happen in order for you to get what you really want.
4. Take action – Just as a camera won’t take a picture unless you push the shutter, the things that you want will not magically appear in front of you if you don’t take positive steps towards their achievement. They don’t have to be huge steps, most great things are accomplished through “baby steps” and that is how you will get what it is you really want. When asked how he created something as perfect as the statue of David from a single block of marble, Michelangelo is reported to have said something along the lines of “It is easy, you just chip away the stone that doesn’t look like David.” Great artworks and great accomplishments are not created overnight, they are created by chipping away until you have your dream in front of you.
There are many ways to get what you really want, and all of these involve focus, and concentrated effort to make your dream come true. Go ahead, give it a try, and make your dreams come true!
How to Use the Law of Attraction
To attract all of the good fortune, health and love that you desire and deserve, I’d like to pass along the key points of the how to use the law of attraction to you below:
1. How do you entice good things into your life? Everyone wants good luck, loyal friends, loving partners, trustworthy children, and so on, but life for many seems to be a constant battle bringing poor luck, insufficient income, what-have-you-done-for-me-lately friends, mismatched partners, and irresponsible children. What is the problem? Why can you not get what you want?
Answer: You have to be in synch with the Law of Positive Attraction. Everything in this world has an energy that vibrates at a particular frequency. You are an energy conduit yourself. You vibrate at a particular frequency. Your individual energy vibration attracts the similar frequencies from the energy fields surrounding you. This occurrence embodies the positive thinking law of attraction, which can also be succinctly stated, “whatever you give out, you get back.”
In other words, in order to attract much better things into your life, you ought to increase your frequency to the level of the things and characteristics that you want to entice. What does this imply?
It indicates that if you want to attract love, then you ought to increase your energy level of love given to match the energy level of the love that you want to entice into your life. Likewise, if you want more financial independence, then you will need to increase your energy level of prosperity given to match the energy of prosperity and financial well-being that you want to entice into your life. Such is the energy source of the positive law of attraction!
2. How do you increase your energy frequency? Your ideas, phrases and feelings generate your energy level. When you think ideas of love, good luck, abundance, peace, happiness, harmony, and so on, you feel mellow and happy and peaceful and fulfilled. That is simply because these beautiful ideas create good feelings that lift your frequency and vibration to a greater level. When you are at this level, you can’t help but entice things of the same energy vibration that you are emitting, such as affection, beauty, abundance, prosperity and so on. You can think of yourself as an enabler, even an inventor, at this level.
On the other hand, when you think and feel anger, fear, luck-less, conflicted, impoverished, and so forth, then you feel downtrodden and depressed, simply because these reduced energy frequencies decrease your vibration to an extremely reduced level. When you are at this level, you can’t help but attract such negative characteristics as dread, misfortune, sickness, and unscrupulous people. At this level, you can refer to yourself as a victim.
3. How to practice the law of attraction . Becoming an enabler or an inventor, is not as difficult as one might initially suspect, especially when contemplated in view of the disastrous results of allowing yourself to function as a victim. It is fundamentally a matter of choice … and practice. Choose to emit the positive energies of prosperity, health and love that you desire and deserve for yourself. Practice doing so constantly and consistently throughout your life. The benefits that you will enjoy will magnify and multiply accordingly!